Zuck is a cuck says Musk amid Twitter vs Threads battle
Launch of Threads by Meta has added fuel to ongoing war of words between Musk and Zuck. Musk has on Sunday taken this war of words to next level by writing in a tweet that ‘Zuck is a cuck’. This is not just a jibe, this is pure unadulterated name calling, cuss word has been used here. This latest diatribe by Elon Musk on Mark Zuckerberg was an infuriated reply to screengrab of a Threads post by fast-food chain Wendy’s.
Through the said Threads post Wendy’s took a dig at Elon. Tagging Zuck, Wendy’s wrote: “hey @zuck, you should go to space just to really make him mad lol”. This diatribe clearly was directed towards Musk as Musk’s company SpaceX is into space exploration. Wendy’s post in itself didn’t seem to have infuriated Musk, what seems to have infuriated Musk was the reply of Zuck to the post with a laughing emoji. That’s the reason why Musk vented his ire against Zuck.
Threads has been an instant hit and some observers feel that disillusionment in some users caused by twitter policy changes brought in by Musk after he took over twitter has some role to play in this. Changes in blue-check verification norms was quite an unpopular step. After the launch of Threads app Musk has threatened to sue its parent company Meta accusing it of misappropriating twitter’s trade secrets and other intellectual property systematically, unlawfully and wilfully.
So, ongoing war of words that till now seemed to be harmless banter is now escalating to the extent that legal action is being threatened. A letter has been sent by Musk to Zuck. This letter sent through twitter lawyer Alex Spiro reads, “Twitter intends to strictly enforce its intellectual property rights, and demands that Meta take immediate steps to stop using any Twitter trade secrets or other highly confidential information. Twitter reserves all rights, including, but not limited to, the right to seek both civil remedies and injunctive relief without further notice to prevent any further retention, disclosure, or use of its intellectual property by Meta.” Such bitterness between Musk and Zuck was expected by no one. Till recently Musk and Zuck were willing to engage in cage fight in Italy. This was regarded as good vibes between competitors. Launch of threads seems to have changed the vibes between Musk and Zuck drastically.
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Tesla employee hailing from Minnesota arrested for threatening to kill Elon Musk and Joe Biden
- Elon Musk’s X platform to introduce peer-to-peer payments
- Worth of X has dipped by 71% post Musk’s takeover, Fidelity estimates
- First India factory of Elon Musk’s Tesla to be in Gujarat, announcement likely in Vibrant Gujarat event
- Media Matters sued by Elon Musk’s X over ad controversy, billionaire asserts ‘first of many’
- Elon Musk addresses accusations of antisemitism: ‘Nothing could be further from the truth’
- Elon Musk offers genuine apologies for not meeting Piyush Goyal at Tesla factory
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman takes a dig at Elon Musk’s Grok AI chatbot (competitor of his ChatGPT)
- Neuralink triggers buzz, thousands willing to volunteer for Elon Musk’s brain chip implant startup
- India looks to provide all approvals to Elon Musk’s Tesla by January 2024
- Elon Musk uncovers Grok, an AI chatbot set to challenge ChatGPT
- Elon Musk and UK PM Rishi Sunak discuss deadly humanoid robots at AI summit
- Musk says Starlink ready to provide internet connectivity to support Gaza aid organisations
- ‘Not just numbers’, Elon Musk goes overtly emotional on Tesla earnings call; Analysts call him ‘little baby’
- Elon Musk: “I will give them a billion dollars if they change their name to **********”