Zuck is a cuck says Musk amid Twitter vs Threads battle
Launch of Threads by Meta has added fuel to ongoing war of words between Musk and Zuck. Musk has on Sunday taken this war of words to next level by writing in a tweet that ‘Zuck is a cuck’. This is not just a jibe, this is pure unadulterated name calling, cuss word has been used here. This latest diatribe by Elon Musk on Mark Zuckerberg was an infuriated reply to screengrab of a Threads post by fast-food chain Wendy’s.
Through the said Threads post Wendy’s took a dig at Elon. Tagging Zuck, Wendy’s wrote: “hey @zuck, you should go to space just to really make him mad lol”. This diatribe clearly was directed towards Musk as Musk’s company SpaceX is into space exploration. Wendy’s post in itself didn’t seem to have infuriated Musk, what seems to have infuriated Musk was the reply of Zuck to the post with a laughing emoji. That’s the reason why Musk vented his ire against Zuck.
Threads has been an instant hit and some observers feel that disillusionment in some users caused by twitter policy changes brought in by Musk after he took over twitter has some role to play in this. Changes in blue-check verification norms was quite an unpopular step. After the launch of Threads app Musk has threatened to sue its parent company Meta accusing it of misappropriating twitter’s trade secrets and other intellectual property systematically, unlawfully and wilfully.
So, ongoing war of words that till now seemed to be harmless banter is now escalating to the extent that legal action is being threatened. A letter has been sent by Musk to Zuck. This letter sent through twitter lawyer Alex Spiro reads, “Twitter intends to strictly enforce its intellectual property rights, and demands that Meta take immediate steps to stop using any Twitter trade secrets or other highly confidential information. Twitter reserves all rights, including, but not limited to, the right to seek both civil remedies and injunctive relief without further notice to prevent any further retention, disclosure, or use of its intellectual property by Meta.” Such bitterness between Musk and Zuck was expected by no one. Till recently Musk and Zuck were willing to engage in cage fight in Italy. This was regarded as good vibes between competitors. Launch of threads seems to have changed the vibes between Musk and Zuck drastically.
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Elon Musk’s Starlink all set to get approval from Telecom Ministry for starting services in India: Reports
- Ukraine-Russia war latest: Elon Musk vehemently denies switching off Starlink to stop Ukrainian drone boat attack
- According to Elon Musk’s own math, X formerly known as Twitter has lost 90% of its worth leaving its value at measly $4 billion
- Elon Musk Procured $1 Billion Loan from SpaceX Before He Bought Twitter: Report
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX will send satellites to bolster Emergency SOS via Satellite feature on iPhones
- Musk’s X lifts ban on political ads, to allow US political candidates and parties advertise ahead of election
- Elon Musk’s plan to put 1 million people on Mars by 2050 is feasible or pure delusion?
- Elon Musk’s X takes on LinkedIn, launches job hiring feature for monthly fee of Rs. 82,000
- Elon Musk congratulates ISRO for Chandrayaan-3 success
- World Awaits Their Cage Fight and they attack each other’s companies
- Scott Galloway, NYU professor with 560,000 followers, claims he’s been locked out of his X account for over a fortnight after declining to meet with Elon Musk
- Zuckerberg calls off cage fight with Musk calling Musk unserious, Musk calls Zuckerberg chicken in response
- Mark Zuckerberg’s response to Elon Musk’s idea of live streaming their cage fight on X is a suggestion that more reliable platform than X should be used
- Elon Musk boasts that Tesla phone can be used from Mars
- Installation of huge ‘X’ symbol on twitter headquarter invites backlash from neighbours and officials