World Awaits Their Cage Fight and they attack each other’s companies
The Musk versus Zuckerberg rivalry is becoming a never-ending saga. While their still to be held cage fight is in complete disarray, they are more or less making up for that on social media, both of them have reserved their best punches for social media it seems. Musk has now attacked Zuckerberg’s Facebook.
In an early morning post on X today, Elon Musk yet again attacked Zuckerberg. The reason this time around? Allegedly, as per a fresh investigation, Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook is paying activists to stall their opponents during a national referendum by demanding censorship against them. This is glaringly incongruent with Meta CEO Zuckerberg’s earlier statement that Facebook has independent fact-checkers and is ready for all perspectives without interfering in elections.
Responding to the news, billionaire Elon Musk posted on X that “Facebook is manipulating the public almost everywhere on Earth. That is why they won’t open source their algorithm.” This early morning post of Musk went viral within hours and triggered a meme fest. Elon, who has 154 million followers on X, garnered 7 million views for this post against Facebook within four hours.
Elon Musk Had Made Algorithm of X Open in March
World’s wealthiest person Elon Musk had made X’s recommendation algorithm open source way back in March 2023 when X was still twitter, with much fanfare. Twitter (now X) had released the code that picks which tweets show up on your timeline to GitHub and has published a blog post explaining the decision. As per The Verge report, it breaks down what all the algorithm looks at when deciding which tweets to feature in the For You timeline and how it filters and ranks them,
According to Twitter’s blog post then, “The recommendation pipeline is made up of three main stages.” First, it gathers “the best Tweets from different recommendation sources,” and then it ranks those tweets with “a machine learning model.” Lastly, it filters out tweets you’ve already seen, tweets from people you’ve blocked or tweets that are not safe for work, before putting them on your timeline.
Just recently Zuckerberg had attacked X in a reaction to Musk’s idea of live streaming cage fight between him and Musk on X. Zuck had then suggested that a better platform should be used for live streaming the cage fight. Now Musk has attacked Facebook. Musk-Zuckerberg rivalry is intensifying.
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Elon Musk’s Starlink all set to get approval from Telecom Ministry for starting services in India: Reports
- Ukraine-Russia war latest: Elon Musk vehemently denies switching off Starlink to stop Ukrainian drone boat attack
- According to Elon Musk’s own math, X formerly known as Twitter has lost 90% of its worth leaving its value at measly $4 billion
- Elon Musk Procured $1 Billion Loan from SpaceX Before He Bought Twitter: Report
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX will send satellites to bolster Emergency SOS via Satellite feature on iPhones
- Musk’s X lifts ban on political ads, to allow US political candidates and parties advertise ahead of election
- Elon Musk’s plan to put 1 million people on Mars by 2050 is feasible or pure delusion?
- Elon Musk’s X takes on LinkedIn, launches job hiring feature for monthly fee of Rs. 82,000
- Elon Musk congratulates ISRO for Chandrayaan-3 success
- World Awaits Their Cage Fight and they attack each other’s companies
- Scott Galloway, NYU professor with 560,000 followers, claims he’s been locked out of his X account for over a fortnight after declining to meet with Elon Musk
- Zuckerberg calls off cage fight with Musk calling Musk unserious, Musk calls Zuckerberg chicken in response
- Mark Zuckerberg’s response to Elon Musk’s idea of live streaming their cage fight on X is a suggestion that more reliable platform than X should be used
- Elon Musk boasts that Tesla phone can be used from Mars
- Installation of huge ‘X’ symbol on twitter headquarter invites backlash from neighbours and officials