What celebrities like Elon Musk think about Hamas-Israel fighting?
Elon Musk’s 8th October tweet reads, “Khamenei’s official position is clear that the eradication of Israel is the actual goal, not just supporting Palestinians. That will not happen. All that actually happens, decade after decade, is a never-ending cycle of violence and vengeance.” This tweet was in response to Khamenei’s shameful defence of terrorist group Hamas’ savage attack on Israel civilians. He had tweeted, “God willing, the cancer of the usurper Zionist regime will be eradicated at the hands of the Palestinian people and the Resistance forces throughout the region.” This post has been censored. It has been flagged with a message, “This Post violated the X Rules. However, X has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Post to remain accessible.”
Biggest evidence of shamelessness of supreme leader of Iran Khamenei is that his post included a video showing Israeli civilians desperately fleeing to escape being killed by Hamas terrorist group. Just like Khamenei, Mia Khalifa also took to X to express her support for Hamas. She wrote, “I can’t believe the Zionist apartheid regime is being brought down by guerrilla fighters in fake Gucci shirts – the biopics of these moments better reflect that.”
Mark Ruffalo shared a message from journalist Nathan Thrall: “It is horrific to see innocent civilians killed and held hostage… We pray for the safety of the innocent people of Gaza who are being bombarded and besieged.” This was perceived by quite a few respondents on social media as putting the blame on both sides for the current situation. Ruffalo, known for his role as The Hulk in Marvel’s Avengers, has criticised Israel’s treatment of Palestinians online in the past, and was once compelled to retract his comments amid pressure from pro-Israel groups.
Professional boxer and model Younes Bendjima said: “I’d love to but I can’t… there’s only one side.” This he said to oppose equal attribution of guilt to both sides and started a social media storm. He wants everybody to singularly blame Israel just like him. Influencer and fashion mogul Kylie Jenner started a similar social media storm by sharing a now-deleted post conveying support for Israel. The said Instagram post featured the Israeli flag together with the message: “Now and always, we stand with the people of Israel.”
Gal Gadot (Israeli actress and star of Wonder Woman) posted on Instagram, “I stand with Israel you should too.” She said, “The world cannot sit on the fence when these horrific acts of terror are happening.” She also said, “My heart is aching. Praying for all of those in pain.”
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Elon Musk offers genuine apologies for not meeting Piyush Goyal at Tesla factory
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman takes a dig at Elon Musk’s Grok AI chatbot (competitor of his ChatGPT)
- Neuralink triggers buzz, thousands willing to volunteer for Elon Musk’s brain chip implant startup
- India looks to provide all approvals to Elon Musk’s Tesla by January 2024
- Elon Musk uncovers Grok, an AI chatbot set to challenge ChatGPT
- Elon Musk and UK PM Rishi Sunak discuss deadly humanoid robots at AI summit
- Musk says Starlink ready to provide internet connectivity to support Gaza aid organisations
- ‘Not just numbers’, Elon Musk goes overtly emotional on Tesla earnings call; Analysts call him ‘little baby’
- Elon Musk: “I will give them a billion dollars if they change their name to **********”
- Elon Musk pondering about removing X platform from Europe
- Tesla EV helps driver to outrun Hamas gunmen in wild chase, Elon Musk reacts
- Amid tensions, Elon Musk makes Tesla Superchargers free in Israel
- EU warns Elon Musk sternly over ‘disinformation’ on X about Hamas attack against Israel
- What celebrities like Elon Musk think about Hamas-Israel fighting?
- X starts hiding headlines because Elon Musk reasoned it will make posts look better