Hey kids. Have you heard yet of what Neuralink is, what this amazing company is doing in the name of science, and who is involved? Yep, you guessed it, it is our friend Elon!
Neuralink was co-founded by Elon Musk and several other partners and investors in July of 2016. Neuralink is a San Francisco based Neurotechnology company in the industry of Brain-computer interface Neuroprosthetics.
The mission of Neuralink is a complicated one, however mainly what Elon and Neuralink are trying to achieve is nothing short of spectacular, with the smartest scientists working on amazing things.
Neuralink is making devices that connect with the brain, to treat disease, which will improve the lives or people, and will help them live long and better lives. One of the ways Neuralink is doing this is through AI, which stands for Artificial Intelligence. This is not simple thing to do, as progress in AI is still very young, however young is OK as we all have to start somewhere. This is what Neuralink is doing, they are starting early in what will be a wonderful journey.
As the research and work in Neuralink is very difficult to carry out, as of 2021 not a great deal of the work and achievements have be made public, however what work that has been published has been very interesting to see.
In 2020, Elon gave a very interesting and important update and on some of the things happening in the company. One of the important products and feature that is being worked on, is the ‘brain chip’ with a mission statement to ‘solve important brain & spine problems with a seamlessly implanted device’
The device is called ‘the link’ and in theory will be placed into a human skull. Does the device work I hear you say? Well, that is what is being worked on and is being tested right now, by way of animals testing.
This is really fascinating and cutting-edge stuff. Keep a close eye on what Elon and his team will be doing with Neuralink.
Download questions about the Elon Musk & Neuralink here: Neuralink (answers are on this page)
For more in-depth worksheets on Elon Musk. Click on Kidskonnect Worksheets
Check out our twitter account dedicated to Elon Musk @elonmuskforkids
Fun Facts About Elon Musk & Neuralink
- Neuralink was co-founded by Elon Musk in 2016.
- Neuralink is projected to start human trials in 2021.
- The main goal of Neuralink is to achieve Symbiosis with Artificial Intelligence.
- Neuralink is based on San Francisco, California.
- Elon Musk described the link implant as like a ‘Fitbit’ for your head.
- Who co-founded Neuralink?
- Where is Neuralink based?
- What is the main goal of Neuralink?
- What does AI stand for?
- What is the name of the brain device Neuralink is working on?
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Elon Musk’s Twitter deposition postpone for October 6-7
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk
- Elon Musk’s – Tesla Latest Software Updates and Deliver Notes
- SpaceX Fired Seven Engines
- Elon Musk Latest Update
- Elon Musk’s twitter username change
- SpaceX – Ship 24 completes a 6-engine
- Elon Musk’s Mother Reveals
- Elon Musk’s – Future Projects
- Elon Musk’s – Tesla Takeover
- Elon Musk’s Dogecoin Secret
- Elon Musk’s – The Boring Company
- Elon Musk’s – Tesla Company
- Elon Musk’s – Starlink
- Elan Musk’s – SpaceX Company