Musk vs Zuckerberg cage fight to take place in Italy
Cage fight between Twitter owner and Tesla CEO Elon Musk, and Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg was expected to be held in Las Vegas since the fight was fixed but now Elon Musk has revealed that fight will be in fact held in Rome’s Colosseum, Italy.He shared a 90 second YouTube video titled ‘Life of Brian Colosseum fight’ in another tweet and wrote, ‘Need to work on my endurance’.
Initially the cage fight between Musk and Zuckerberg was expected to be held in Las Vegas. Change of venue is being credited to minister of culture, as per a report by TMZ sports. As per the report, minister of culture approached Meta CEO and recommended Rome’s Colosseum, Italy as venue for the cage fight. The report further divulges that the two tech CEOs are “all-in” for the cage fight and have been negotiating with UFC President Dana Whiteabout the details of a fight on daily basis.
The report informs that Musk is 6 ‘2’ and weighs 230 lbs (approx. 104 kg) while Zuckerberg is 5 ‘7’ and weighs 145 lbs (approx. 65kg). However, the two billionaires are least bothered by this height and weight disparity.Recently YouTuberandpodcaster Lex Friedman had an ‘impromptu’ session with Musk and he had only positive things to say about him. He wrote, “I did an impromptu training session with @elonmusk for a few hours yesterday. I’m extremely impressed with his strength, power, and skill, on the feet and on the ground. It was epic.” Lex has trained with Mark Zuckerberg too andhe posted a video on Twitterfighting with both Zuckerberg and Musk.
The Meta CEO Zuckerberghas trained in the martial art of Jiu-Jitsu and has even won some medals in tournaments. He justrecently wowed the internet by completing 300 squats, 200 press-ups and 100 pull-ups, and then running a mile, all with a 9kg weighted vest on.
Many people are becoming overtly curious to know who is finally going to win this fight. Meta CEO’s mixed martial arts trainer, Khai “The Shadow” Wu, has stated that he’s equally oblivious about who can win the bout. It all started with a response of Musk to a post about Meta’s plan to launch a twitter rival. Musk stated, “I’m sure earth can’t wait to be completely controlled by Zuck with no other options. It will at least be sane.” Sarcasm in this statement was quite palpable. A user’s response came with a caution for Musk. The user informed Musk about Mark’s passion for jiu-jitsu. Musk responded jokingly, “I’m up for a cage fight if he is.” Zuckerberg promptly responded with the message “send me location.”
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Elon Musk’s Starlink all set to get approval from Telecom Ministry for starting services in India: Reports
- Ukraine-Russia war latest: Elon Musk vehemently denies switching off Starlink to stop Ukrainian drone boat attack
- According to Elon Musk’s own math, X formerly known as Twitter has lost 90% of its worth leaving its value at measly $4 billion
- Elon Musk Procured $1 Billion Loan from SpaceX Before He Bought Twitter: Report
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX will send satellites to bolster Emergency SOS via Satellite feature on iPhones
- Musk’s X lifts ban on political ads, to allow US political candidates and parties advertise ahead of election
- Elon Musk’s plan to put 1 million people on Mars by 2050 is feasible or pure delusion?
- Elon Musk’s X takes on LinkedIn, launches job hiring feature for monthly fee of Rs. 82,000
- Elon Musk congratulates ISRO for Chandrayaan-3 success
- World Awaits Their Cage Fight and they attack each other’s companies
- Scott Galloway, NYU professor with 560,000 followers, claims he’s been locked out of his X account for over a fortnight after declining to meet with Elon Musk
- Zuckerberg calls off cage fight with Musk calling Musk unserious, Musk calls Zuckerberg chicken in response
- Mark Zuckerberg’s response to Elon Musk’s idea of live streaming their cage fight on X is a suggestion that more reliable platform than X should be used
- Elon Musk boasts that Tesla phone can be used from Mars
- Installation of huge ‘X’ symbol on twitter headquarter invites backlash from neighbours and officials