Musk vs Zuckerberg cage fight to take place in Italy
Cage fight between Twitter owner and Tesla CEO Elon Musk, and Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg was expected to be held in Las Vegas since the fight was fixed but now Elon Musk has revealed that fight will be in fact held in Rome’s Colosseum, Italy.He shared a 90 second YouTube video titled ‘Life of Brian Colosseum fight’ in another tweet and wrote, ‘Need to work on my endurance’.
Initially the cage fight between Musk and Zuckerberg was expected to be held in Las Vegas. Change of venue is being credited to minister of culture, as per a report by TMZ sports. As per the report, minister of culture approached Meta CEO and recommended Rome’s Colosseum, Italy as venue for the cage fight. The report further divulges that the two tech CEOs are “all-in” for the cage fight and have been negotiating with UFC President Dana Whiteabout the details of a fight on daily basis.
The report informs that Musk is 6 ‘2’ and weighs 230 lbs (approx. 104 kg) while Zuckerberg is 5 ‘7’ and weighs 145 lbs (approx. 65kg). However, the two billionaires are least bothered by this height and weight disparity.Recently YouTuberandpodcaster Lex Friedman had an ‘impromptu’ session with Musk and he had only positive things to say about him. He wrote, “I did an impromptu training session with @elonmusk for a few hours yesterday. I’m extremely impressed with his strength, power, and skill, on the feet and on the ground. It was epic.” Lex has trained with Mark Zuckerberg too andhe posted a video on Twitterfighting with both Zuckerberg and Musk.
The Meta CEO Zuckerberghas trained in the martial art of Jiu-Jitsu and has even won some medals in tournaments. He justrecently wowed the internet by completing 300 squats, 200 press-ups and 100 pull-ups, and then running a mile, all with a 9kg weighted vest on.
Many people are becoming overtly curious to know who is finally going to win this fight. Meta CEO’s mixed martial arts trainer, Khai “The Shadow” Wu, has stated that he’s equally oblivious about who can win the bout. It all started with a response of Musk to a post about Meta’s plan to launch a twitter rival. Musk stated, “I’m sure earth can’t wait to be completely controlled by Zuck with no other options. It will at least be sane.” Sarcasm in this statement was quite palpable. A user’s response came with a caution for Musk. The user informed Musk about Mark’s passion for jiu-jitsu. Musk responded jokingly, “I’m up for a cage fight if he is.” Zuckerberg promptly responded with the message “send me location.”
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Tesla employee hailing from Minnesota arrested for threatening to kill Elon Musk and Joe Biden
- Elon Musk’s X platform to introduce peer-to-peer payments
- Worth of X has dipped by 71% post Musk’s takeover, Fidelity estimates
- First India factory of Elon Musk’s Tesla to be in Gujarat, announcement likely in Vibrant Gujarat event
- Media Matters sued by Elon Musk’s X over ad controversy, billionaire asserts ‘first of many’
- Elon Musk addresses accusations of antisemitism: ‘Nothing could be further from the truth’
- Elon Musk offers genuine apologies for not meeting Piyush Goyal at Tesla factory
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman takes a dig at Elon Musk’s Grok AI chatbot (competitor of his ChatGPT)
- Neuralink triggers buzz, thousands willing to volunteer for Elon Musk’s brain chip implant startup
- India looks to provide all approvals to Elon Musk’s Tesla by January 2024
- Elon Musk uncovers Grok, an AI chatbot set to challenge ChatGPT
- Elon Musk and UK PM Rishi Sunak discuss deadly humanoid robots at AI summit
- Musk says Starlink ready to provide internet connectivity to support Gaza aid organisations
- ‘Not just numbers’, Elon Musk goes overtly emotional on Tesla earnings call; Analysts call him ‘little baby’
- Elon Musk: “I will give them a billion dollars if they change their name to **********”