This year will witness the first human implant of Elon Musk’s Neuralink technology.
This year will witness the first human implant of Elon Musk’s Neuralink technology. If you’re curious about how Musk’s brain chip will operate on people, we may soon find out. Elon Musk created the brain-interface technology business in 2016, and its chip will be placed into a human brain this year. The implant was first observed in action in a monkey playing MindPong in 2021. With the aid of the Neuralink device, the monkey was able to play the game by merely thinking about it. Read more here in details
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Neuralink triggers buzz, thousands willing to volunteer for Elon Musk’s brain chip implant startup
- India looks to provide all approvals to Elon Musk’s Tesla by January 2024
- Elon Musk uncovers Grok, an AI chatbot set to challenge ChatGPT
- Elon Musk and UK PM Rishi Sunak discuss deadly humanoid robots at AI summit
- Musk says Starlink ready to provide internet connectivity to support Gaza aid organisations
- ‘Not just numbers’, Elon Musk goes overtly emotional on Tesla earnings call; Analysts call him ‘little baby’
- Elon Musk: “I will give them a billion dollars if they change their name to **********”
- Elon Musk pondering about removing X platform from Europe
- Tesla EV helps driver to outrun Hamas gunmen in wild chase, Elon Musk reacts
- Amid tensions, Elon Musk makes Tesla Superchargers free in Israel
- EU warns Elon Musk sternly over ‘disinformation’ on X about Hamas attack against Israel
- What celebrities like Elon Musk think about Hamas-Israel fighting?
- X starts hiding headlines because Elon Musk reasoned it will make posts look better
- Elon Musk tests Twitch-like feature on X
- Elon Musk wades into US immigration debate by visiting Texas-Mexico border to obtain “unfiltered” view of the situation