Elon Musk’s X takes on LinkedIn, launches job hiring feature for monthly fee of Rs. 82,000
X (formerly Twitter), recently publicised its plans to compete with professional networking site LinkedIn, stating that verified organisations can enjoy access to the X Hiring Beta. With the fresh function, companies who pay $1,000 per month for their verification status, will now have the liberty to display job ads on their X profiles.
“Unlock early access to the X Hiring Beta — exclusively for Verified Organizations. Feature your most critical roles and organically reach millions of relevant candidates, X wrote in a post on X. This is how X announced launch of hiring feature on the platform. This feature will bring X and LinkedIn in direct contest. The feature will help verified organisations find relevant candidates for the job roles posted on X Hiring Beta. They can also import job data using applicant tracking systems (ATS) or XML feed.
Hiring feature costs monthly fee of $1,000 (around ₹82,300) and is available exclusively to verified organisations. Observers are calling this step significant for making X an “everything app”. X’s intention to widen its scope in tech industry becomes amply clear by this step though this hiring feature may not become an instant challenge to LinkedIn.
X’s Hiring feature is more or less in its testing phase, grants verified organisations an option to post job listings on their profiles. Only premium subscription holders have access to the new venture. Premium subscription service has become far more accessible due to recent adjustments to the platform’s premium program requirements.
Recent acquisition of Laskie, first major acquisition by X post takeover of X by Musk, could be at the back of this move of adding hiring feature to the X platform. Creation and roll out of the new hiring feature could have been the result of integration of Laskie’s expertise into development of X platform. Currently verified organisations will not have to shell out anything to post jobs on the X platform. They can post a maximum of 5 job roles on their profiles.
Due to rigorous screening and verification job seekers are getting a safe and reliable space for job search when they get access to job offerings from a large database of verified organisations. Job listings will appear on the profile of companies and can be searched by location, criteria and keywords. Job seekers can apply for jobs directly on X and employers can also contact job seekers through the platform.
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- XAI (ELON MUSK’S AI START-UP) WOOS INVESTORS LEVERAGING IT’s ACCESS TO “MUSKONOMY”
- Tesla employee hailing from Minnesota arrested for threatening to kill Elon Musk and Joe Biden
- Elon Musk’s X platform to introduce peer-to-peer payments
- Worth of X has dipped by 71% post Musk’s takeover, Fidelity estimates
- First India factory of Elon Musk’s Tesla to be in Gujarat, announcement likely in Vibrant Gujarat event
- Media Matters sued by Elon Musk’s X over ad controversy, billionaire asserts ‘first of many’
- Elon Musk addresses accusations of antisemitism: ‘Nothing could be further from the truth’
- Elon Musk offers genuine apologies for not meeting Piyush Goyal at Tesla factory
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman takes a dig at Elon Musk’s Grok AI chatbot (competitor of his ChatGPT)
- Neuralink triggers buzz, thousands willing to volunteer for Elon Musk’s brain chip implant startup
- India looks to provide all approvals to Elon Musk’s Tesla by January 2024
- Elon Musk uncovers Grok, an AI chatbot set to challenge ChatGPT
- Elon Musk and UK PM Rishi Sunak discuss deadly humanoid robots at AI summit
- Musk says Starlink ready to provide internet connectivity to support Gaza aid organisations
- ‘Not just numbers’, Elon Musk goes overtly emotional on Tesla earnings call; Analysts call him ‘little baby’