Elon Musk moved to Canada
At 17 Musk moved to Canada to avoid serving in the South African Military and later obtain the Canadian citizenship through his mother.
He matriculated at Queen’s University and transferred to the University of Pennsylvania two years later, where he received
A bachelor’s degree in Economics and Physics. He moved to attend Stanford University but decided instead to pursue a business career, co founded the web software company Zip2 with his brother Kimbal.
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- XAI (ELON MUSK’S AI START-UP) WOOS INVESTORS LEVERAGING IT’s ACCESS TO “MUSKONOMY”
- Tesla employee hailing from Minnesota arrested for threatening to kill Elon Musk and Joe Biden
- Elon Musk’s X platform to introduce peer-to-peer payments
- Worth of X has dipped by 71% post Musk’s takeover, Fidelity estimates
- First India factory of Elon Musk’s Tesla to be in Gujarat, announcement likely in Vibrant Gujarat event
- Media Matters sued by Elon Musk’s X over ad controversy, billionaire asserts ‘first of many’
- Elon Musk addresses accusations of antisemitism: ‘Nothing could be further from the truth’
- Elon Musk offers genuine apologies for not meeting Piyush Goyal at Tesla factory
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman takes a dig at Elon Musk’s Grok AI chatbot (competitor of his ChatGPT)
- Neuralink triggers buzz, thousands willing to volunteer for Elon Musk’s brain chip implant startup
- India looks to provide all approvals to Elon Musk’s Tesla by January 2024
- Elon Musk uncovers Grok, an AI chatbot set to challenge ChatGPT
- Elon Musk and UK PM Rishi Sunak discuss deadly humanoid robots at AI summit
- Musk says Starlink ready to provide internet connectivity to support Gaza aid organisations
- ‘Not just numbers’, Elon Musk goes overtly emotional on Tesla earnings call; Analysts call him ‘little baby’