Elon Musk may build his own Airport Outside of Austin
Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk may get to build his own airport outside of Austin, Texas, media reports say. According to sources, Musk is developing plans for a new private airport, Teslarati reported citing Austonia.
Although not much is known about the timing or even the exact location, these sources said that the conceptual plans have been confirmed. The airport will be somewhere east of Austin near Bastrop, Texas.
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Elon Musk’s Twitter deposition postpone for October 6-7
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk
- Elon Musk’s – Tesla Latest Software Updates and Deliver Notes
- SpaceX Fired Seven Engines
- Elon Musk Latest Update
- Elon Musk’s twitter username change
- SpaceX – Ship 24 completes a 6-engine
- Elon Musk’s Mother Reveals
- Elon Musk’s – Future Projects
- Elon Musk’s – Tesla Takeover
- Elon Musk’s Dogecoin Secret
- Elon Musk’s – The Boring Company
- Elon Musk’s – Tesla Company
- Elon Musk’s – Starlink
- Elan Musk’s – SpaceX Company