Elon Musk Instructs
Elon Musk instructs his employees to reduce the cost of shipping Tesla automobiles.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has asked employees not to be in a rush to deliver automobiles during the current holiday quarter, but instead to focus on cost-cutting measures, as he does not want the firm “spending excessively on expedite fees, overtime, and temporary contractors just so that cars arrive in Q4.” Read more about Tesla here
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Elon Musk’s Starlink all set to get approval from Telecom Ministry for starting services in India: Reports
- Ukraine-Russia war latest: Elon Musk vehemently denies switching off Starlink to stop Ukrainian drone boat attack
- According to Elon Musk’s own math, X formerly known as Twitter has lost 90% of its worth leaving its value at measly $4 billion
- Elon Musk Procured $1 Billion Loan from SpaceX Before He Bought Twitter: Report
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX will send satellites to bolster Emergency SOS via Satellite feature on iPhones
- Musk’s X lifts ban on political ads, to allow US political candidates and parties advertise ahead of election
- Elon Musk’s plan to put 1 million people on Mars by 2050 is feasible or pure delusion?
- Elon Musk’s X takes on LinkedIn, launches job hiring feature for monthly fee of Rs. 82,000
- Elon Musk congratulates ISRO for Chandrayaan-3 success
- World Awaits Their Cage Fight and they attack each other’s companies
- Scott Galloway, NYU professor with 560,000 followers, claims he’s been locked out of his X account for over a fortnight after declining to meet with Elon Musk
- Zuckerberg calls off cage fight with Musk calling Musk unserious, Musk calls Zuckerberg chicken in response
- Mark Zuckerberg’s response to Elon Musk’s idea of live streaming their cage fight on X is a suggestion that more reliable platform than X should be used
- Elon Musk boasts that Tesla phone can be used from Mars
- Installation of huge ‘X’ symbol on twitter headquarter invites backlash from neighbours and officials