Elon Musk claimed the electric-vehicle pioneer
Politicians from at least four states have taken to Twitter to urge Tesla Inc. to open up business in their provinces, just days after billionaire creator Elon Musk claimed the electric-vehicle pioneer was still dealing with a number of issues with the government. Infrastructure, sustainability, and a quicker clearance procedure were all included in the pitches, which were tweeted over the weekend. They came from all across India, including Telangana in the south, Maharashtra in the west, Punjab in the north, and West Bengal in the west.
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Neuralink triggers buzz, thousands willing to volunteer for Elon Musk’s brain chip implant startup
- India looks to provide all approvals to Elon Musk’s Tesla by January 2024
- Elon Musk uncovers Grok, an AI chatbot set to challenge ChatGPT
- Elon Musk and UK PM Rishi Sunak discuss deadly humanoid robots at AI summit
- Musk says Starlink ready to provide internet connectivity to support Gaza aid organisations
- ‘Not just numbers’, Elon Musk goes overtly emotional on Tesla earnings call; Analysts call him ‘little baby’
- Elon Musk: “I will give them a billion dollars if they change their name to **********”
- Elon Musk pondering about removing X platform from Europe
- Tesla EV helps driver to outrun Hamas gunmen in wild chase, Elon Musk reacts
- Amid tensions, Elon Musk makes Tesla Superchargers free in Israel
- EU warns Elon Musk sternly over ‘disinformation’ on X about Hamas attack against Israel
- What celebrities like Elon Musk think about Hamas-Israel fighting?
- X starts hiding headlines because Elon Musk reasoned it will make posts look better
- Elon Musk tests Twitch-like feature on X
- Elon Musk wades into US immigration debate by visiting Texas-Mexico border to obtain “unfiltered” view of the situation