Elon Musk along with his son and Hungary president Katalin Novak takes tour of new Tesla gigafactory in Texas
Musk was pictured with his 3 year old son X Æ A-12, lovingly referred to as X, on his shoulders as he gave Hungarian President Katalin Novak a tour of the gigafactory. X Æ A-12 is one of Musk’s 11 children. The meeting was held in Austin in the backdrop of Elon Musk missing the 5th Budapest Demographic Summit that was held between September 14 and September 16. Discussions on population decline took place in Demographic Summit at Budapest. According to a Hungary Today report, Katalin Novak expounded that apart from climate change, the demographic crisis is a serious issue too. She stated, “If there are no next generations, there is no point in taking care of the Earth.” This meeting followed meeting with Turkey president (Recep Tayyip Erdogan) and Israel PM (Benjamin Netanyahu).
After the meeting with Novak Musk took to X and wrote, “Having children is saving the world.” Musk in another tweet said, “Great meeting with the President of Hungary about the population collapse crisis!” In a Facebook post Hungarian President Novak called Tesla chief an ally in the freedom fight for families. She summarised their dialogue as concentrating on ways to inspire young people to embrace parenthood, underlining that the falling birthrate is a major concern of our time. In a tweet accompanied with image of hers with Musk and his son she stated, “No kids, no future.” Hungary, ruled by the national-conservative party Fidesz, has implemented a variety of pro-family policies to resolve their crisis of declining population of 9.6 million.
Hungary, governed by the national-conservative party Fidesz, has implemented a range of pro-family policies to solve their crisis of its declining population of 9.6 million. Initiatives include a lifelong tax exemption for women with four or more children announced in 2019 and a housing scheme for young married couples introduced in 2015.
Musk missed the Demographic Summit in Budapest this month despite concrete plans to attend it before his meeting with Novak. The Demographic Summit, first held in 2015, is organised by the Hungarian government in association with the UN’s Population Fund (UNFPA) and several international organisations. Hungarian PM Viktor Orban underlined the need for a shift in political direction on September 16 during the conference, putting forward his advocacy for family-friendly and conservative leadership in European countries. Prominent figures like Italian PM Giorgia Meloni, Nobel Prize-winning economist James Heckman and Canadian commentator Jordan Peterson attended the summit.
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Elon Musk offers genuine apologies for not meeting Piyush Goyal at Tesla factory
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman takes a dig at Elon Musk’s Grok AI chatbot (competitor of his ChatGPT)
- Neuralink triggers buzz, thousands willing to volunteer for Elon Musk’s brain chip implant startup
- India looks to provide all approvals to Elon Musk’s Tesla by January 2024
- Elon Musk uncovers Grok, an AI chatbot set to challenge ChatGPT
- Elon Musk and UK PM Rishi Sunak discuss deadly humanoid robots at AI summit
- Musk says Starlink ready to provide internet connectivity to support Gaza aid organisations
- ‘Not just numbers’, Elon Musk goes overtly emotional on Tesla earnings call; Analysts call him ‘little baby’
- Elon Musk: “I will give them a billion dollars if they change their name to **********”
- Elon Musk pondering about removing X platform from Europe
- Tesla EV helps driver to outrun Hamas gunmen in wild chase, Elon Musk reacts
- Amid tensions, Elon Musk makes Tesla Superchargers free in Israel
- EU warns Elon Musk sternly over ‘disinformation’ on X about Hamas attack against Israel
- What celebrities like Elon Musk think about Hamas-Israel fighting?
- X starts hiding headlines because Elon Musk reasoned it will make posts look better