Efforts to negotiate reduced import tariffs,
After Elon Musk revealed regulatory “challenges” were delaying his electric vehicle company’s local debut, Indian politicians are clamoring for his attention on Twitter, vying for the coveted opportunity to host a Tesla plant.
Efforts to negotiate reduced import tariffs, which may be as high as 100%, have stymied Tesla’s plans to sell its vehicles in one of the world’s largest marketplaces.
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Verified twitter accounts are now prioritised
- Elon Musk’s Neuralink Chip is approved for human testing finally
- Didn’t know says Elon Musk
- Mars manned mission about to come out of realm of imagination
- Starship will fly again post FAA mishap Investigation
- Starship successful launch cum abrupt unplanned explosion
- SpaceX to attempt launching Starship for second time
- Maiden test flight of SpaceX Starship postponed for 20th April, 2023
- Elon Musk is serious this time about removing legacy blue checks
- Twitter has ceased to exist on paper
- Elon Musk – Blue Checks
- Tesla Investor Day
- Latest Update
- Is Elon Musk asking
- Twitter CEO Elon Musk