Didn’t know says Elon Musk
Was this clarification needed? Can a CEO as busy as Elon Musk keep track of day to day affairs of one of his companies? In the course of an interview with BBC broadcast live on Twitter space Musk clarified that he was not aware of the incident of Twitter’s removal of content related to the BBC documentary – India the Modi Question, at the time of the incident. It was foolhardy of some people to think that Musk was an active participant in the incident. He is helping multiple companies and may not be having time to invest in such trivial issues. But he exhibited his misconception that social media content rules in India were strict. He opined that he would prefer his people to abide by laws rather than end up in jail. Most unsurprisingly BBC didn’t ask Musk to do a qualitative analysis of the documentary in question. The content of the documentary is widely believed to be questionable. It held PM Narendra Modi directly responsible for post-Godhra riots when the Supreme Court exonerated him of all charges. Indian government can’t be faulted for the fracas as the documentary contradicted the findings of the highest court of India, the Supreme Court.
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Elon Musk’s Starlink all set to get approval from Telecom Ministry for starting services in India: Reports
- Ukraine-Russia war latest: Elon Musk vehemently denies switching off Starlink to stop Ukrainian drone boat attack
- According to Elon Musk’s own math, X formerly known as Twitter has lost 90% of its worth leaving its value at measly $4 billion
- Elon Musk Procured $1 Billion Loan from SpaceX Before He Bought Twitter: Report
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX will send satellites to bolster Emergency SOS via Satellite feature on iPhones
- Musk’s X lifts ban on political ads, to allow US political candidates and parties advertise ahead of election
- Elon Musk’s plan to put 1 million people on Mars by 2050 is feasible or pure delusion?
- Elon Musk’s X takes on LinkedIn, launches job hiring feature for monthly fee of Rs. 82,000
- Elon Musk congratulates ISRO for Chandrayaan-3 success
- World Awaits Their Cage Fight and they attack each other’s companies
- Scott Galloway, NYU professor with 560,000 followers, claims he’s been locked out of his X account for over a fortnight after declining to meet with Elon Musk
- Zuckerberg calls off cage fight with Musk calling Musk unserious, Musk calls Zuckerberg chicken in response
- Mark Zuckerberg’s response to Elon Musk’s idea of live streaming their cage fight on X is a suggestion that more reliable platform than X should be used
- Elon Musk boasts that Tesla phone can be used from Mars
- Installation of huge ‘X’ symbol on twitter headquarter invites backlash from neighbours and officials