- Born: Elon Reeve Musk, June 28, 1971.
- Country Born: South Africa.
- Parents: Errol Musk (Father), Maye Musk (Mother).
- Siblings: Kimbal Musk (Brother), Tosca Musk (Sister).
- Citizenship: South Africa (1971). Canada (1971). United States (2002).
- Education: University of Pennsylvania (BS, BA).
- Professional Titles: Found, CEO, Cheif Engineer, Product Architect.
- Children: Nevada Alexander, Xavier, Griffin, Damian, Saxon, Kai & X Æ A-Xii.
Zip2 was Elon’s first company. He founded the company in 1995 with is brother Kimbal, and Greg Kouri. The company provided and licensed online city guide software to newspapers.
Founded by Elon and a several others in 1999. X.com was an online bank, and one of the first of its kind.
Founded by Elon and several others, PayPal has grown into a US multinational financial technology company, that operates online payment systems and money transfers.
Founded solely by Elon in 2002, SpaceX is an American aerospace company, with a very ambitious mission to get humans to Mars.
Founded in 2003, with Elon a key figure in the company (current CEO). Telsa Inc is an American electric vehicle. The company is a tribute to the great Nikola Tesla
Founded in 2015, Tesla Energy is a child company of Telsa Inc, focusing on clean energy.
Founded by Elon and several others in 2015, Open AI is an artificial intelligence research company that is on the cutting edge of tech and AI.
Founded by Elon and several others in 2016, Neuralink is a neurotechnology company developing implantable brain machine interfaces, with goals of improving the lives of people with head injuries and brain illnesses.
Founded solely by Elon in 2016, The Boring Company is an American infrastructure and tunnel construction services company, with the aim of improving traffic by bigging tunnels underground.
Elon is a great man, and already his lived such a full life. From starting and running successfully a number of companies, attending university, having been married, and having 7 children (all boys), with a set of twins and triplets, that is already so much already.
In 2000, when Elon was a young man, while on holiday in South Africa, he contracted malaria, and as a result, nearly died.
Elon revealed in 2021 that he has Asperger Syndrome.
Elon splits his time between all of the companies that he runs, and along with bringing up his kids, it does not leave a lot of time for anything else, however he does find the time to do so much more, like making time for interviews, cameo appearances in TV programs and movies, and has even hosted Saturday Night Live.
As of 2022, Elon Musk is the richest man in the world (+$250 billion).
List of awards, honors and accolades:
- University of Pennsylvania (BS, BA) – 1995.
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics George Low Transportation Award – 2008.
- Federation Aeronautique Interationale Gold Space Medal – 2010.
- Royal Aeronautics Society Gold Medal – 2012.
- Honorary Doctorte in Engneering & Technology at Yale – 2015.
- Fellow of the Royal Society – 2018.
- Time’s Person of the Year – 2021.
As you can see, Elon Musk has achieved so much already and truly is a great businessman, engineer, visionary, and most importantly, a father. And all at the age of just 50 years old. (as of 2022).
Download questions about the Elon Musk here: Bio (answers are on this page)
For more in-depth worksheets on Elon Musk. Click on Kidskonnect Worksheets
Check out our new twitter account dedicated to Elon Musk @elonmuskforkids
Fun Facts About Elon Musk
- Elon Musk has a half brother and a half sister on his fathers side.
- Elon Musk has no formal training in rocketry.
- Elon Musk created a foundation called the ‘Elon Musk Foundation’
- Elon Musk is in direct space exploration competition with Jeff Bezos.
- Elon Musk has pledged to give away most of his fortune to good causes.
- What year was Elon Musk born?
- Which country was Elon Musk born in?
- Name one member of Elon Musk’s family?
- Name an accolade given to Elon Musk?
- Which Syndrome does Elon Musk have?
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Elon Musk’s Starlink all set to get approval from Telecom Ministry for starting services in India: Reports
- Ukraine-Russia war latest: Elon Musk vehemently denies switching off Starlink to stop Ukrainian drone boat attack
- According to Elon Musk’s own math, X formerly known as Twitter has lost 90% of its worth leaving its value at measly $4 billion
- Elon Musk Procured $1 Billion Loan from SpaceX Before He Bought Twitter: Report
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX will send satellites to bolster Emergency SOS via Satellite feature on iPhones
- Musk’s X lifts ban on political ads, to allow US political candidates and parties advertise ahead of election
- Elon Musk’s plan to put 1 million people on Mars by 2050 is feasible or pure delusion?
- Elon Musk’s X takes on LinkedIn, launches job hiring feature for monthly fee of Rs. 82,000
- Elon Musk congratulates ISRO for Chandrayaan-3 success
- World Awaits Their Cage Fight and they attack each other’s companies
- Scott Galloway, NYU professor with 560,000 followers, claims he’s been locked out of his X account for over a fortnight after declining to meet with Elon Musk
- Zuckerberg calls off cage fight with Musk calling Musk unserious, Musk calls Zuckerberg chicken in response
- Mark Zuckerberg’s response to Elon Musk’s idea of live streaming their cage fight on X is a suggestion that more reliable platform than X should be used
- Elon Musk boasts that Tesla phone can be used from Mars
- Installation of huge ‘X’ symbol on twitter headquarter invites backlash from neighbours and officials