Efforts to negotiate reduced import tariffs,
After Elon Musk revealed regulatory “challenges” were delaying his electric vehicle company’s local debut, Indian politicians are clamoring for his attention on Twitter, vying for the coveted opportunity to host a Tesla plant.
Efforts to negotiate reduced import tariffs, which may be as high as 100%, have stymied Tesla’s plans to sell its vehicles in one of the world’s largest marketplaces.
Can not find what you looking for?
We've recently added
- Elon Musk Tweets His ‘Peace Plan’ To End Ukraine War,
- Elon Musk’s Twitter deposition postpone for October 6-7
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk
- Elon Musk’s – Tesla Latest Software Updates and Deliver Notes
- SpaceX Fired Seven Engines
- Elon Musk Latest Update
- Elon Musk’s twitter username change
- SpaceX – Ship 24 completes a 6-engine
- Elon Musk’s Mother Reveals
- Elon Musk’s – Future Projects
- Elon Musk’s – Tesla Takeover
- Elon Musk’s Dogecoin Secret
- Elon Musk’s – The Boring Company
- Elon Musk’s – Tesla Company
- Elon Musk’s – Starlink